Rise and Shine
Experts say that it is essential to start the day off right, and Branson has some delicious places to kick-start your morning. Whether you are looking for a stack of pancakes, bacon and eggs, or biscuits and gravy, we have a spot for you! Here are our choices for the top SIX breakfast places in Branson!
· So I know this isn’t exactly original, but it’s hard to pick against a classic! McDonald’s has great breakfast food for the price, and even some healthier options like the oatmeal or fruit 'n yogurt parfait. Also, you can get in and out of there quickly to go enjoy the rest of your day!
Kevin: Billy Gails
· This place is a hidden gem in Branson. It’s a local place that is only open for breakfast and lunch, and the food is phenomenal. They are always crowded (which is a really good sign), and have really good portions… like the pancakes which are literally bigger than your face! You will leave this place full and glad that you stopped by!
Lynn: Cracker Barrel
· I always really enjoy my breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It is a fun experience when you first walk into the store, and the food always tastes really good. I also love the homemade biscuits.
Jak: Casa de Luz
· Casa de Luz is a quaint place located in downtown Branson that I think serves excellent breakfast. As suggested by their name, they serve authentic Mexican food for lunch and dinner, but at breakfast that have great options like biscuits and gravy, hash browns, and Mexican grits. If you are looking for a quiet place to sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, this is a good one!
Owen: Bob Evans
· I like Bob Evans because they have a really good variety of breakfast foods, and everything that they make tastes great. The Sunrise Skillet is a great example of some of the fun dishes that they have there.
· Two words… strawberry waffles! And it’s hard to know which kind of crepes to order because they have so many varieties, but whatever I do order always ends up tasting great. The French toast is pretty excellent as well!